Striving to maintain our record of success, we are relentlessly indulged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Impact Idlers. These are made at our sophisticated manufacturing units using elastic rubber rings and robust material with the help of advanced machines. Being resistant to water, air and other chemicals, our products have gained much appreciation in the global market. Used for conveying different kinds of materials, these Impact Idlers are offered in a wide option of dimensions to suit specific industrial applications.
- Heavy load bearing capacity
- Smooth movement
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance
- Conforms IS: 8598- 1987.
- Minimum roller gap to maximize belt life as it eliminates danger of pinching and damaging belt.
- Forward tilt of side rollers ensure proper belt training.
- 'Drop in type' design facilitates easy mounting and removal of rollers.
- Jig welded steel frame ensures precise roller alignment and inter changeability.
- Inverted angle base provides strength, and directs spillage away from rollers thus preventing accumulation of material under roller, ensuring free running of roller without any power loss.
- Foot straps each with two open end slot facilitate initial alignment of belt.
- Roller shell is made of special ERW tubes with close tolerance.
- Bearing housings pressed out of CRCA steel sheet are welded to the roller shell with the help of Co2 welding machine to achieve least distortion and maximum strength.
- All rollers are made free before dispatch
- Close tolerance solid shaft protects bearings by minimizing deflection.
- Rollers are fitted with seize resistant ball bearings. These bearings are specially designed for belt conveyor applications.
- Double multi-labyrinth seals ensures maximum protection against dirt, dust and moisture to the bearings..
- Bearing, seals and grease chambers are filled with high grade lithium based grease and rollers are sealed for life, thus saving high maintenance cost during life of roller.
- For impact idlers specially designed soft rubber rings are fitted to absorb impact at loading and transfer points.
- Also manufacture special rubber lagged rollers or PVC lined rollers for handling corrosive material.
- Special rubber rings are provided for self cleaning rollers.